- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
In the spring of 1998 I was a college student and Midland University in Fremont, NE. But then it happened…I hit a patch of black ice while traveling back to college on Easter Sunday. After the car finally stops, I’m upside down in a field on the opposite side of the road. In my case the neck pain and vertigo didn’t come on suddenly, but little did I know how much it would affect my life over the next few years. My “dizzy spells”, as I called them, would drop me to the floor; happening at random times throughout the day or week. I would have them while sitting in class, driving, and even during the night when lying in bed. After several visits to my Family Physician, Eye Doctor, and an E.N.T I had no answers and everything appeared “Normal”….even on X-rays and the MRI. A friend of mine convinced me to try a Chiropractor; little did I know this experience would change my health and my career choice. I’m very happy to say that I haven’t experienced a “dizzy spell” for over 10 years now, and I get to serve the wonderful community of Lincoln thru Chiropractic and Acupuncture.
Dr. Nicholas Heiss Biography:
Hometown: Page, NE
High School: Orchard, NE 1996
College: Midland Lutheran, Fremont NE 2000
Graduate: University of South Dakota Athletic Training 2001
Radiology: Certified Radiographer 2005
Chiropractic: Parker College of Chiropractic 2009
Memberships: Nebraska Chiropractic Physicians Association 2009
Pinnacle Management Group 2009
Lincoln Chamber of Commerce 2009
Lincoln Young Professionals Group 2009
Dr. Heiss is married to Jami and has 3 daughters: Isabel, Iyla, and Sylar.
Why am I a Doctor of Chiropractic?
• Because I honor the inborn potential of everyone to be truly healthy.
• Because I desire to help the newborn, the aged, and those without hope.
• Because I care for the patient with the disease, not the disease.
• Because I wish to assist rather than intrude; to free rather than control.
• Because I seek to correct the cause, and not its effect.
• Because I know that doctors do not heal, only the body can heal itself.
• Because I have been called to serve others.
• Because I want to make a difference.
• Because every day I get to witness miracles.
• Because I know it is right.
|Monday||9 - 1pm||3 - 6pm|
|Tuesday||9 - 1pm||3 - 6pm|
|Wednesday||9 - 1pm||3 - 6pm|
|Thursday||9 - 1pm||3 - 6pm|
|9 - 1pm||9 - 1pm||9 - 1pm||9 - 1pm||Closed||Closed||Closed|
|3 - 6pm||3 - 6pm||3 - 6pm||3 - 6pm||Closed||Closed||Closed|
Genuine care and concern for your whole family's well-being is hard to find these days! It is a huge part of Heiss Chiropractic! I can't imagine going anywhere else!!